I’m pretty selective about whom I work with, so please only contact me if you’re serious about wanting success for your business. If you’re on a very low budget and it’s your only deciding factor when choosing a writer, I’m probably not the best fit for you. I’m always busy with regular clientele but I can often fit in extra work from new people.
If you need my help.
Things I DON’T DO early on:
- Create free samples on request. There are a few samples in this site already. There are more on my blog.
- Give out Skype details or chat to somebody on Skype without knowing what you want first.
- Give a quote without knowing exactly what you want. I quote per job, not per hour.
Information I need to know to be able to provide a quote for you.
One very obvious piece of information I would like to know is … your name. I belong to several forums and I sometimes get private messages from people who don’t mention their name. I believe in common courtesy and knowing your name is a good first step.
All writing jobs:
Regardless of what type of job it is, I need to know:
- How many words per item. Don’t just ask for a 20 page book written as 1 page can have 200-500 words.
- The topic (s).
- Target audience.
- Any deadline IF you have one.
- How many articles, blog posts or whatever it is that you need. (I do offer discounts for bulk orders.)
- Any other information you can provide.
All proofreading/editing jobs:
I need to know:
- A deadline if you have it.
- How many words in each item you want done (if more than one).
- Do you want me to use track changes?
- Which version of English should I use?
I require 100% payment upfront and I quote flat rates for all jobs.
Turnaround time will vary but I’ll confirm that with you when you make your inquiry and tell me your deadline.
Because I do adhoc jobs in the order in which they’re paid for, that can affect your turnaround time because you may inquire today but not pay for a few days, weeks or even months.
Please use the form below if you have any further questions.