With less than THREE weeks until Christmas, have you got yourself organised so your business will keep functioning? You can have blog posts written and set them to publish on certain days, even if you’re not home. Perhaps you need extra work completed while you’re away?
I am NOT taking any time off over the Christmas/New Year period so let me know how I can help you.
I also have a special offer for people wanting to work from home, whether they’re new to it or have been doing so for a while. It’s a special package full of information about working from home.
At only $10, it’s an absolute goldmine. It includes the following:
- A book I have written abut how to work for yourself.
- An excel spreadsheet containing 100 sites that either offer job possibilities or useful sites to help you.
- There are also 8 more related books to help boost your business. Contact me if you’re interested.
Read on to find out just how I can help you achieve even greater success.
If you have come this far, there’s one thing that’s obvious…you need my help to ensure you achieve greater success in your business. Yes, I’m a writer, an editor and a proofreader, but there’s a lot more to it than that. Helping you achieve your goals takes more than words on a page. It takes planning and knowing what you want to achieve, whether it’s new material for a website, editing eBooks to ensure they’re polished before you publish them or anything else to do with words.
I never quote hourly rates because everybody’s needs are different. My fees are more than fair and are calculated based on your needs and how my expertise can assist you. So I won’t give you a quote until I fully understand your expectations.
Here are the services I offer:
- Ghostwriting articles, blog posts, eBooks, reports, website content, resumes and almost anything else you need. If you’re not sure, please ask.
- Rewrites articles, PLR content, website content, eBooks, reports and other material.
- Proofreading/editing websites, articles, eBooks, reports, resumes and anything else you need done.
There are several essential factors to consider when requesting my services.
- You need to know what your realistic deadline is for the work.
- You need to know what you actually want done.
- I only offer high quality work so if your budget can’t accommodate that, then I’m not the right person for you.
I could give you plenty of reasons why you need my help but I’ll just ask two questions and then you can decide.
Are you serious about your business?
Are you prepared to pay good money to achieve your goals?
If the answer is “no” to either or both questions, then I can’t help you.
If you know what you want, or have questions, simply check out my services page and send me an email.
Regardless of whether you hire me or not, I wish you every success in your business and hope that 2016 has been a great year for you and that 2017 will be an even better one.